Saturday, January 8, 2022

Chapter 1: Section 6: Page 50: Line 99 (892)

 Nate Privett, everybody else at W.C.I., needless to say most of the Agency's clients, none had too good of a word to say about the labor unions, let alone Anarchists of any stripe, that's if they even saw a difference.

* * * * * * * * * *

Come on, Pynchon. I already covered all of this while carefully considering all of your other sentences one at a time! I guess this is for the readers Pynchon knows aren't paying particularly close attention. Maybe this means I'll be able to write less and less about every sentence as the book goes on because I'll already have anticipated every character's reaction to every possible situation in which they might find themselves! I bet I'll have about seven thousand blog entries where the only thing I type after the asterisk break is "Grandmaster Literature Reader!"

No comments:

Post a Comment