Friday, March 19, 2021

Chapter 1: Section 4: Page 33: Line 174 (546)

 Every time Tesla's name came up, this was the predictable outcome.

* * * * * * * * * *

Oh, I see. I've been corrected. The Professor doesn't feel sick because he's negotiating a business deal with the most cartoonish villain since Montgomery Burns. He's sick because he was reminded that his brain isn't the biggest brain in the metaphorical locker room. Is that a thing? The metaphorical locker room? If not, I apologize for making you think of a bunch of men with their dongs out. Did I need to apologize? Or did you enjoy that? Well then, you're welcome!

At least the Professor thinks like a scientist. Whenever X happens, Y happens! Predictable! But I bet Tesla knew this was a theorem before the Professor did. His brain! So large! So veiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment