Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Chapter 1: Section 3: Page 21: Line 7-8 (292-293)

 "Please. Any influence Suckling could exert on a character that depraved would be negligible at best."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Please."
How long have people been saying this to express "Please do not assault me with such unsupportable and outrageous statements of this kind, statements which are so ridiculous that I cannot even fathom having to waste my time on a counter argument to them seeing as how you have put no real thought behind the formation of the statement"?
    Recently on Facebook, my friend Doom Bunny said something about how it took Coronavirus to make him realize how much he hates people and I could only respond with "Please." Because Doom Bunny makes eye contact with somebody in public and instantly has them as a contact on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Animal Crossing. Doom Bunny doesn't just to decide to love a band for its music but has to stalk them relentlessly until they're finally stuck doing their laundry at his place whenever they're in town on tour. He's never hated a person, in general, in his entire life! Heck, he almost certainly "hates" me and yet he asked me to be the best man at his wedding!
    I mean. Please.

"a character that depraved"
What proof have we seen that Chick Counterfly is wicked or morally corrupt? Basically he insults others with the same "your mom" jokes as Lindsay Noseworth except more vulgar. Calling one "depraved" is how a Lawful Evil person manages to feel self-righteous over a Chaotic Evil person. Not that I think Chick is evil! But he's definitely chaotic and Lindsay isn't having any of that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment