Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Chapter 1: Section 1: Page 6 : Lines 49-50

 Pugnax sniffed briefly in Lindsay's direction, trying to detect that combination of olfactory "notes" he had grown accustomed to finding in other humans. But as always this scent eluded him.

* * * * * * * * * *

I knew Lindsay was a narc. Or an alien, I guess? Maybe a ghost!

* * * * * * * * * *

Postscript: I left this commentary short simply for the joke and because I felt the underlying message was clear enough. But I understand that the Internet is all about constant clarification because it's full of people who love to proclaim that above all else they are rational beings and yet their favorite activity is purposefully misunderstanding everything everybody else writes and arguing the semantics of a statement instead of engaging in the spirit of it. You know, they Lindsays of the Internet. The ones who look human but definitely don't smell right.

No comments:

Post a Comment